Yellow Rubber Silicone Polishers. Fine grit
These Yellow Rubber Polishing Burrs made by EVE in Germany, are a fine grit abrasive, superb for polishing metals to a high lustre. Use on non-ferrous metals such as platinum, gold, titanium and silver and for use on steel, acrylics and resin. Also to be used as part of the 3-step polishing system with the Grey, Medium (GRSP) and Green, Coarse (VRP3) Rubber Silicone Polishers for pre-polishing, smoothing and high lustre polishing of natural and synthetic nails.
All burrs are mounted on a 2.35mm (3/32") steel shank. Recommended speed of between 5,000 - 7,000 rpm. Do not exceed 15,000rpm.
Read on for further detailed information and technical specifications.
Use these yellow rubber polishers as a final polish on metals.
These are high quality dental rubber abrasives which are mounted on a 2.35mm shank. They will be a nice addition to your tool set for working on jewellery making, craft projects for polishing metals, enamels, glass, plastics and acrylics.
Can be used on non-ferrous metals such as chrome, titanium, platinum, gold and silver. Plus steel and stainless steel, resin,enamel, acrylics and glass
- Produces a high lustre finish
- For use with hand held drill, micro motor or pendant drill
- Use Dry
- Begin with slow speed, do not exceed 15,000RPM
- Mounted on a 2.35mm Shank (3/32")
EVE TECHNIK Silicon Carbide mounted burrs on a 2.35mm shank. Fine grit.
- Bullet: Diameter: 10mm, Length: 24mm
- Dome: Diameter: 15mm, Length: 17mm
- Flame: Diameter: 10mm, Length: 20mm
- Small Flame: Diameter: 5.5mm, Length: 16mm