Horotec Screw Case Watch Back Removal Tool
Horotec wrench style, case opener MSA 07.013. This simple and very efficient watch back removal tool is for opening watch screw-on case backs with integrated bracelets (also for ladies' watches where workspace is very narrow).
This watch back removal tool is great for watches with large dimensions due to the tool opening up to 65mm.
- Tool supplied with one set of removable jaws
- Fully adjustable up to 65mm
- Made in France
- Insert the jaws into the tool making sure the curve section is facing inwards.
- Adjust the distance between the pegs in order to accommodate different diameters of watches.
- Use the thumb screw at the back to rotate left or right to adjust it in or out.
- The jaws are adjustable from 18 to 65mm so you can accommodate most watch diameters with this.
"A solid, well made Swiss quality wrench. I think it's great value and worth every penny. I certainly wouldn't use anything less. The very fine pitch of the screw thread allows for very, very fine smooth adjustment. Also the jaws are very sturdy and there's no play or wobble at the tips. The whole thing is very solidly made and comfortable to use as well" - Dave Wilson
Watch Back Removal Tool
- 190mm length
- 65mm maximum opening