Vallorbe Needle Buff Files 6pc Set
New from Glardon-Vallorbe, these ceramic coated buff needle files are designed to be used as a finishing or burnishing tool. To give a precise finish to those hard to reach and delicate ares of your work, these popular shaped needle files are designed to replace the majority of the work that emery sticks, abrasive paper or stones such as degussit would ordinarily do.
This set of 6 buff files include: Pillar, Half Round, Crossing, Three-Square, Round and Barette
Coated with a composite that includes synthetic diamond particles ensures a very fine abrasive surface suitable for many applications such as pre-polishing, beveling, de-burring and flank finishing leaving you with a smooth, even surface ready for polishing.
Vallorbe Needle Buff files are suitable for use on Gold, Silver, Enamel,Titanium, Carbide materials and steel and are extremely long lasting.
Used by watchmakers, jewellers, fine mechnics and micro engineering
Clean the buff files using Bergeon Rodico, alcohol or an ultra-sonic bath with solution.
- Extremely hard wearing
- Rigidity allows precise work and sharp edges in difficult to reach areas
- For use on materials such as Gold, Silver, Crabide, Enamel, Steel, Ttanium
- Easy to use: no need to cut or re-shape after each use
- Swiss made quality: Glardon-Vallorbe
- Easy cleaning: Bergeon Rodico, alcohol or ultra-sonic bath
- Time saving: Up to 4 pre-polishing steps can be replaced by 1 buff file step
Available in the Universal size of G10, these are considered to be between the equivalent of 30 -15 micron (500-1200 grit) depending on the pressure applied when using.