Vacuum Brazed Diamond Point Burr
Our premium Vacuum Brazed Diamond Point Burr is 6mm in diameter, with a 20-degree angle, mounted on a 6mm shank (1/4").
- Capable of handling various materials such as fibre-reinforced plastics, ceramics, brick, granite, porcelain, quartz, titanium, tile, stone, terrazzo, marble, and concrete.
- Large chipping spaces prevent overheating of the tool and workpiece.
- Vacuum brazing technology ensures a strong bond between the diamond grit and the tool body, guaranteeing a longer life span.
- Improved grit retention force for consistent sharpness and cutting performance.
- Designed for superior cutting, grinding, shaping, and stock removal operations.
Perfect for applications in aircraft construction, automotive, jewellery, lapidary, and stone masonry industries.
Vacuum-brazed diamond burs can be used with grinding machines, rotary tools, and handpieces.
We recommend using these wet to increase the life of the diamond point.
Vacuum Brazed Diamond Burrs held on a 6mm steel shank
Diameter: 6mm at base, tapering to a point
- 20-degree angle
- Working length: 25mm
- 6mm shank
- Total Length: 60mm
- 80# (coarse)
- 10g weight