Tronex Round Nose Pliers, Short Jaw 532
- Shape and loop forming in wire
- Wire wrapping
These Tronex short jaw, round nose pliers have increased stiffness at the tips for working with heavier gauge wire.
Generally used to shape wire and form loops in wire.
Tronex pride themselves on manufacturing pliers to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring each unique part of the tool is quality tested and assured and individually checked.
Each part is polished and hand finished and has cushion grip handles for ease and comfort.
- Standard cushion grip handles with no-slip surface and steel leaf springs
- Steel running through handle ensuring better strength and balance
- Pliers have unique bearing ring lap joint design far superior to other pliers made with only rivet joints or box joints
- Special design elements include rounded inner jaw edges and hardened fine tips
- Product Code: 532
- Jaw length: 18.1mm / 0.715"
- Cushioned Handle Length: 70mm