Tronex Bent Nose Pliers 551
- Use in place of tweezers for electronics
- For intricate and difficult to reach places in jewellery work
These very fine tip, bent nose pliers from Tronex are particularly useful in many aspects of jewellery making and can be used in place of tweezers. Ideal for reaching into intricate parts of work such as chain and jump rings. Use in combination with the Tronex Chain Nose Pliers for the ideal partnership
Tronex pride themselves on manufacturing pliers to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring each unique part of the tool is quality tested and assured and individually checked.
Each part is polished and hand finished and has cushion grip handles for ease and comfort.
- Standard cushion grip handles with no-slip surface and steel leaf springs
- Steel running through handle ensuring better strength and balance
- Pliers have unique bearing ring lap joint design far superior to other pliers made with only rivet joints or box joints
- Special design elements include rounded inner jaw edges and hardened fine tips
- Product Code: 551
- Jaw length: 20.3mm / 8"
- Cushioned Handle Length: 70mm