Tronex Precision Chain Nose Pliers 513
- All wire work and assistance in jewellery making
Tronex pride themselves on manufacturing pliers to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring each unique part of the tool is quality tested and assured and individually checked. Each part is polished and hand finished and has cushion grip handles for ease and comfort.
With a smooth inner jaw and induction heat treated tips these chain nose pliers are ideal for all your wire work and jewellery making. These are a great pair of everyday, go to pliers for anything where you need small intricate work.
The jaws are perfectly smooth and there are nice pointed tips. They are slightly rounded on the edges so that they won't mark your silver. Great for jewellers and small electronics and engineering work. With these pliers you can exert the pressure right at the very tips ensuring you can get into really tight delicate areas and apply the pressure where its needed. These work well in combination with the Tronex Bent Nose Pliers
- Standard cushion grip handles with no-slip surface and steel leaf springs. So for repetitive work they are very comfortable.
- Steel running through handle ensuring better strength and balance
- Pliers have unique bearing ring lap joint design far superior to other pliers made with only rivet joints or box joints
- Special design elements include rounded inner jaw edges and hardened fine tips
- Delrin washer acts as a kind of a bearing in the middle which prevents metal to metal contact and helps keeps the tips nice, smooth and perfectly aligned.
All the Tronex Pliers come presented in their branded Boxes making them ideal if you are looking for a present for a fellow crafter. They come with plastic caps which you can pop over the end when you're not using them helping to keep the tips nice and safe.
- Product Code: 513
- Length: 144mm
- Cushioned Handle Length: 70mm
- Working length: 19mm