Tronex Precision Razor Flush Cutters 5223
- Will cut wire as small as 0.1mm, as large as 1mm
Tronex 5223 Razor Flush cutters are manufactured to the highest quality and engineered with unique design and performance. Cushion grip handles for ease and comfort of use for all your jewellery making.
The pointed taper head on these popular flush cutters allows for cutting in confined wire work areas or when making briolettes. Will also cut along entire working length of the cutting edges. So called because they cut like two razor blades together.
Recommended gauge range: Middle of cutting edges: 38AWG, Cutting at the tips: 19AWG
- Standard cushion grip handles with no-slip surface and steel leaf springs
- Steel running through handle ensuring better strength and balance
- No edge bevel and no 'pinch' in the middle of the material being cut
Tip: When you're not using them to reach into tiny spaces use the centre of the blade to preserve the life and performance of your cutters.
Tip: To cut heavier metals and thicker wire try the Tronex Extra large Oval Cutters
Caring for your Tronex Cutters
- Tip Protection Cap: Keep the red cap on the cutter when not in use to protect the cutting edge.
- Storage: Store properly in a cool, dry place.
- Cutting materials: NEVER cut hard wire, memory wire or stainless steel wire with your Tronex cutters. These materials could leave a permanent nick in your blades which is not repairable. Cut only soft metals such as sterling silver, gold, gold-filled, sterling silver and copper.
- Non-Jewelry Usage: Never use cutters for non jewelry cutting such as household, fishing or guitar strings.
- Gauge guidelines: Always stay within the recommended gauge range for your cutter type.
- Product Code: 5223
- Length: 144mm
- Cushion grip handle length: 70mm
- Working length: 10mm