Steel Brush Wheel
These steel brush wheels will clean chains and hard to reach metal work. Will texture and leave a smooth or brushed finish to your metals and renovate and restore by removing stains and rust. Popular with jewellers, clock and watch repairers and restorers, model engineers, metalworkers, wood carvers and crafts people.
- 22mm head diameter
- 2.35mm shank (3/32")
- For use on silver and all hard metals.
- Use in a Pendant drill, hobby rotary tool or micro motor.
For a satin finish on yellow metals such as gold, brass and bronze, try our Brass Wire Wheel Brushes
This abrasive buffing wheel made from the best grade steel has a number of uses for the jeweller, clock and watch maker/repairer, model engineer, metalworker, wood carver and general craftsperson.
The fine grade of wire will give an easy smooth and perfect shiny finish to your metals, either on flat surfaces or for awkward areas such as chain work.
- Recommended for hard metals including aluminium, carbon steel, stainless steel
- For a smooth and shiny finish or a brushed finish to sterling
- Great for cleaning chains and other difficult to reach areas
- Texturing metal
- Removes oxides, stains and surface layers of paint
Always wear goggles and protect bare arms with sleeves.
Superb quality steel brush wheel mounted on a steel shank
- Diameter: 22mm
- Shank: 2.35mm (3/32")