Jewellers Butane Gas Micro Hand Torch
This is a really great little torch and can be used on the workbench or hand held. Ideal for the beginner and perfect for small repair jobs, annealing, metal clay work, melt casting wax prior to shaping with metal tools and small-medium soldering jobs such as silver earrings, chains and jump rings. Jewellers, watch repairers, glass artists, lampworkers and model makers will find this handy torch simple to use and easy to fill.
- Electronic push button, instant ignition
- Easy, to adjust flame from yellow (gentle heat) to blue (stronger heat)
- Maximum Temperature: 1300ºC (2370F)
- Working time approx. 60 - 90 minutes
- Hand held or 'hands free' for bench use
- Refillable with butane gas (lighter fuel) making it economical to run
- Good consistent flame
Please note this torch is supplied without gas.
Helpful note: Optional accessories are available to transform your torch into a soldering iron, please ask.
- Turn the gas control knob slowly to the left. You will hear the gas escaping
- Press the ignition button. The torch will ignite instantly.
To Turn off:
Turn the gas control knob to the right to turn off the flame
Flame length adjustment:
Turn the gas control knob to the left to increase the flame and to the right to decrease or extinguish the flame
Dimensions: 26.4cm x 15.8 x 4.2 cm