Small Carbide Cone Burrs (0.9mm - 2.30mm) 2.35mm shank
These precision made solid tungsten carbide cone burrs are more durable, will cut for longer, and cut cleaner than regular HSS, high speed steel burrs. Ideal for creating settings, engraving metal, carving wood, bone and shell, carving plastics and for texturing and shaping metals.
With a 2.35mm shank and an overall length of 45mm these carbide cone burs can be used in a rotary tool such as a Dremel, a pendant motor, a flexible shaft, a drill press or a micro motor.
- Wood and metal carving
- Removal of material
- Creating settings in Metal
- Texturing and shaping metals
- Carving and grinding bone, egg shell, shell, fossil, tagua nut and antler
- Shaping and cutting plastics
Sold in sizes: 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.10, 2.30mm or as a Set of 8.
Precision solid tungsten carbide cone burrs
- Shank: 2.35mm (3/32")
- Overall length: approx 45mm