Finger Tape for Skin Protection
This green Finger protection tape is essential for all jewellers, craftspeople, makers and glass artists. The finger protector tape is water resistant, thin, yet strong, and is more breathable, less restrictive and allows for a better grip than when wearing gloves, finger cots or leather finger guards.
This tape will only stick to itself, not to your fingers. Protect your fingers, skin and nails when working with metal, saw blades, files, glass, polishing equipment and any job that involves cutting, grinding, sanding, buffing, sawing, and filing - it has a myriad of uses!
We can't recommend this finger protector tape highly enough, and when it's not in use in your workshop or studio, you can use it for all manner of sports, such as golf, rock climbing, impact sports, and more.
- Roll length: 27.4 metres (90 feet)
- Width: 25mm
Read on for further uses and advantages of our finger tape:
How to Use Finger Protector Tape
- Wrap around 2 or 3 times and tear off.
- Easily removable and reusable.
- Often used on your thumb and forefinger.
Note: Sometimes referred to as alligator tape, Digigard, or rhino tape.
Top tip: Wrap tape around the ends of pliers when stone setting to protect the prongs of the setting.
What To Use Finger Protector Tape For
- Buffing and Grinding
- Handling of abrasive materials
- Preventing fingerprints on polished watch and jewellery parts
- Preventing product contamination by body oils and acids
- Wrap around handles for extra grip
The finger protector tape will not lose its stick if it gets wet and can withstand sweat, washing, soaking and soap.
- Brand: Bantex
- Roll length: 27.4 metres (90ft)
- Width of finger tape: 25mm