EVE Fiberwheels Abrasive Buff Wheels
These impregnated buffing wheels are a great companion to your jewellery and metal working tool kit. Excellent for Deburring, de-oxidisation, rust removal, texturing and for matt and satin finishes to metals. Looking for a sandblasted finish? These are for you. Also for removing wood fuzz and cleaning in wood carving, and for acrylics, NEM alloys, and thermoplastic materials.
No need for additional polishing pastes, these are ready to use. They are super flexible for contoured and curved surfaces and with the open pore structure they produce very little heat. For use in your hobby drill, pendant motor, micro motor or flexible shaft. Made by EVE in Germany.
They come in the following 3 grades and can be bought individually or as a Mixed bag (1 of each):
- Brown: Coarse rust, oxides, stains and corrosion removal, material removal
- Black: Medium smoothing and pre-polish
- Red: Fine polishing
Recommended speed of between 5,000-7,000rpm. Do not exceed 10,000rpm
For further information on removing rust from your metals, take a look at our blog article '5 Easy Ways to Easily Remove Rust'
More uses for the EVE Fiberwheels Abrasive Fibre Buff Wheels...
- Deburring. Removing unwanted bits of metal from all your jewellery, sculpting and metal work
- De-oxidisation and cleaning. Removal of rust, stains and oxides from metals
- Gives a beautiful light satin finish to your metals
- Add texture to your metals
- For use on all metals including silver, gold, brass, titanium, aluminium, platinum, copper, iron, steel.
- Defuzzing and cleaning wood
- For use on acrylics and thermoplastic materials
- Restoration of clocks and watches. Gives a matt, grained finished to your work and removes lacquers
And here's why we like them...
- 2.35mm shank
- Good for large batch work and very economical
- Use as they come, no compound or lubricant required
Non-woven fibre compressed abrasive mops on a steel shank
- Diameter: 25mm
- Depth: 13mm
- Shank: 2.35mm
- Brand: EVE, Ernst Vetter