Dialux Premium Polishing Compounds
Dialux is the premium polishing compound and a firm favourite for all those looking for a superior finish to their work. Very popular with jewellers and watch makers the world over. The compound is uniformly blended with abrasive grit so only a small amount needs to be applied to a felt, cotton, hair or bristle brush point, bob or wheel. With minimum clean up required you will love these high quality polishing compounds!
- Dialux Blanc/White - Silver, White Gold & Plastics. Pre-polish and polish to a high lustre finish
- Dialux Bleu/Blue - Steel, stainless steel and Non-precious metals such as copper and brass. Removal of scratches, cleaning and a high lustre finish
- Dialux Rouge/Red - Gold & Silver. High mirror finish
- Dialux Vert/Green - Platinum, Steel, Chrome & other hard white metals. Final polishing process
- Dialux Gris/Grey - Stainless Steel & Platinum. Removal of marks and finishing
- Dialux Jaune/Yellow - Non-ferrous metals (eg. Bronze and Tin) & Plastics. Removal of scratches and pre-polish (also works well with gold and silver)
- Dialux Black - Silver and Argentium Silver. Mirror finish
- Dialux Orange - Steel, stainless steel, all Ferrous metals. Pre-polish
Start with an even sanded surface by preparing using a Horotec Buff Stick, ensuring you have removed any dents, marks, or deep scratches.
The waxy compound residue left on your work can be cleaned off with warm soapy water or in an ultrasonic cleaner. (Not suitable for any work that has opals and pearls)
For further help, have a read of our article 'How to Polish Metals and Plastics Using Dialux Polishing Compounds'
|White||Silver, White Gold, Plastics polishing|
|Blue||All purpose polisher for all metals|
|Red||Gold & Silver high mirror finish|
|Green||Platinum, Stainless Steel, chrome polishing|
|Grey||Fine polishing of Platinum & Stainless steel|
|Yellow||Polishing for soft metals & Plastics|
|Black||Mirror finish on Silver, Argentium Silver|
|Orange||Pre-polish for Steel, Stainless Steel.|
- Individually packaged in cardboard boxes
- Made in Germany