Professional LED Bench Lamp with Dimmer Switch
This professional long reach lamp provides a superb working light on any setting with even light distribution and no shadows.
Attach it to your bench for a multitude of uses. Perfect for precision work such as drawing, watchmaking, jewellery making and model making, ideal for soldering work as you can still see the colour of the metal when it is hot, likewise It is great for working with, and painting models as it doesn't affect how you see the colours. With the multi function dimmer you can adjust the light to suit your requirements or restrict the light to one strip or both.
Please note: We ship this product to the UK only. Please allow a few extra days for delivery.
- 84, white LED bulb
- Extremely bright, perfect for lighting up larger work spaces
- Bulbs will never need replacing
- Colour temperture is approx. 6000 K
- Multi-Function dimmer switch, use one strip of lights or two, or dim to your requirements
- Includes bench clamp
- Ergonomic design and easily positioned to suit. Articulated arm is easy to adjust.
- Shadow-free light with low heat emission, stays cool however long you leave it on
- Sturdy joints for simple positioning
Please read the further description for suggested uses and the technical information for specifications.
Ideal to use for many tasks such as:
- Clock & Watchmaking
- Jewellery & Crafts
- Engraving & Glass Engraving
- Modelling, Dolls Houses & Miniatures
- Carving, Ceramics & Sculpture
- Wood Turning
- Fly Tying
- Art & Graphics
- Computer & Camera Repair
- Dental Laboratories & Optical Repairs
- Bonsai maintenance
- Cake decorating
- Needlecraft & Sewing
- Stamp Collecting
- Brand: Lightcraft
- Plug type: UK (Adaptor plug included for EU, US, AUS)
- Lamp head size: 610 x 110 x 60mm
- Voltages available: 120v - 240v, 50 -60Hz
- Output voltage: 24v
- Light specification: 84 LEDs (21w)
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Table clamp: included. Can be affixed to a desktop depth of up to approx 65mm
Questions & Answers
Ask a question using the form below
Other questions and our answers
How long are the arms?
Each arm is 46cm in length. Therefore, extended the arms are 92cm.