Dialux Premium Polishing Compounds
Dialux is the premium polishing compound and a firm favourite for all those looking for a superior finish to their work. Very popular with jewellers and watchmakers the world over. The compound is uniformly blended with abrasive grit so only a small amount needs to be applied to a felt, cotton, hair or bristle brush point, bob or wheel. With minimum clean up required you will love these high quality polishing compounds!
- Dialux Gris/Grey - Stainless Steel & Platinum. Removal of marks
- Dialux Orange - Steel, stainless steel, all Ferrous metals. Pre-polish
- Dialux Bleu/Blue - Steel, stainless steel and Non-precious metals such as copper and brass. Removal of scratches, cleaning and a high lustre finish
- Dialux Jaune/Yellow - Non-ferrous metals such as Bronze, Tin, Zamak, Aluminium alloys & Plastics. Removal of scratches and pre-polish (also works well with gold and silver)
- Dialux Gris/Grey - Stainless Steel & Platinum. pre-polish buffing
- Dialux Blanc/White - Silver, White Gold & Plastics. Polish to a high lustre finish
- Dialux Rouge/Red - Gold & Silver. High mirror finish
- Dialux Vert/Green - Platinum, Steel, Titanium, Chrome, Cobalt Chrome & other hard white metals. Final polishing process
- Dialux Black - Silver and Argentium Silver. Mirror finish
Start with an even sanded surface by preparing using a Horotec Buff Stick, ensuring you have removed any dents, marks, or deep scratches.
For further help, read our article 'How to Polish Metals and Plastics Using Dialux Polishing Compounds'
"Orange then grey then green for steel tools, works fantastic!"
|White||Silver, White Gold, Plastics polishing|
|Blue||All purpose polisher for all metals|
|Red||Gold & Silver high mirror finish|
|Green||Platinum, Stainless Steel, chrome polishing|
|Grey||Fine polishing of Platinum & Stainless steel|
|Yellow||Polishing for soft metals, non-ferrous metals & Plastics|
|Black||Mirror finish on Silver, Argentium Silver|
|Orange||Pre-polish for Steel, Stainless Steel.|
- Individually packaged in cardboard boxes
- Made in Germany