Polywatch Scratch Remover for Plastic Watch Glasses
If you own a watch with a plastic or acrylic glass then you will know that it can scratch very easily and begin to look unattractive. Replacing these sorts of plastic glasses is not usually an option.
Polywatch will remove scratches quickly and easily from your plastic watch face. Polywatch contains a very light abrasive material that will gently grind away, resulting in a beautiful scratch-free finish.
How To Use Polywatch
- Use a piece of cotton wool or a soft cloth to apply the Polywatch to your watch face
- Work across the scratch for a few minutes using good pressure
- Polish and remove the Polywatch with a clean cloth
- You should be able to polish approximately 10 watch faces with this small 5ml tube
For removing scratches from mineral watch glasses use our Diamond Polishing Paste
Polywatch is particularly suitable for scratches on plastic case wristwatches such as Swatch, Triwa, Fossil, Timex and Casio
Polywatch scratch remover for plastic watch glass
- 5g (suitable for approximately 12 uses)
- Tube dimensions: 9cm x 2cm x 1cm
Questions & Answers
Ask a question using the form below
Other questions and our answers
Can this product to use on your windshield window of your car that has scratches from the windshield wiper
We recommend our diamond paste for removing scratches from glass. You can use it on a bit of chamois leather, a felt bob or mop in a rotary tool or similar. There are full details on how to use it on the product page.