Diamond Abrasive Polishing Cloths Set
Super flexible diamond-impregnated abrasive polishing cloths by EVE for polishing all surface contours.
Each pack contains 3 diamond-impregnated textile sheets. Perfect for use as is, or cutting to custom sizes and shapes if you are looking to make your own tools. A tiny dab of water added to the EVE Policloth abrasive surface will improve the cutting action.
Available in these sizes of diamond polishing cloths:
- Our most popular size: Small: 140mm x 75mm
- Large: 280mm x 150mm
And your choice of a mixed pack (one of each grade) or a pack of 3 of the same grade, from these extra fine Policloths:
- Blue - K2400, equivalent to 10 microns or approx. 1,600 grit
- Black - K4000, equivalent to 5 microns or approx. 4,500 grit
- Grey - K12000, equivalent to 2 microns or approx. 10,000 grit
Diamond cloth is used for polishing all hard materials such as:
- All precious and non-precious metal alloys
- Gold, Silver and Platinum polishing
- Stone Polishing, Glass polishing, and Ceramic polishing
- Marble and Granite
- Nickel and Chrome alloys
- Woods such as Ebony and Pink Ivory
Micron (µ), Grit (#) & Mesh Conversion Chart
Diamond is the hardest natural material so these diamond polishing papers, or polishing cloths are much tougher and longer lasting than aluminium oxide paper, sanding paper or emery paper.
If you need to sand, smooth and round off a piece of glass you've cut, but the glass is a funny shape then these diamond impregnated fabric sheets will reach into the most awkward places, and the same goes for stone polishing.
The diamond cloth can be used as is, cut and glued to a mandrel, or simply just wrap the diamond polishing cloth around a shaped piece of wood or your finger.
"Beneficial for very close grain woods such as Ebony and Pink Ivory where you have a very close grain and want to achieve a glassy look to your finish" - Jason Townsend. The Woodcarvers Gazette
"Thanks for my recent order. It was an extremely swift service and the quality of the diamond polishing cloths and diamond sintered burrs are excellent" - Clare-Louise Sandell
Diamond-Impregnated textile cloths
- Brand: EVE Policloth
- Two available Sizes: 140mm x 75mm or 280mm x 150mm
Grades of diamond polishing cloth:
- Blue - K2400, equivalent to 10 microns
- Black - K4000, equivalent to 5 microns
- Grey - K12000, equivalent to 2 microns