Round Diamond Flat Laps
- Diameters available: 4", 6", 8", 10", 12" and 16 inch.
- Bore hole: 1/2" to fix to a master Lap or backing plate
- Non-magnetic backing
- Grit: 60 grit is the coarsest progressing to 2000, the finest grit
Perfectly flat lapidary wheels with electroplated diamonds for lapping, faceting and grinding hard materials such as jewels and gemstones for lapidary work. Ideal for removing the glaze from ceramic.
If you cannot find the lapping wheel size or grit you require here, please get in touch with us to order.
While rotating our diamond flat laps at slow speed offer up your gemstone or jewel. Use with light finger pressure.
TIP: Let the wheel cut at its own pace with plenty of water
Diamond grit is precisely electroplated onto a steel disc
- Diameter: 6", 8", 10", 12" or 16"
- Bore: 1/2" to fix to a Master Lap or backing plate
- Grit: 60 grit is the coarsest, progressing to 2000, the finest grit
- Backing: None (if you require PSA or magnetic, please ask)