Carbide End Mills. 2 flute. 1mm - 16mm
Our Solid Carbide end mills with an up-cut have 2 flutes making them ideal for Aluminum and Wood. These are non-centre cutting and often referred to as Slot Drills. Used on Aluminium and Wood for general milling applications including cutting slots, profiling and routing. Harder, rigid, and more wear-resistant than HSS, Carbide end mills are extremely heat-resistant and used for high-speed applications in a lathe, milling machine or CNC.
Longer lasting with a more efficient cut and can be run at higher speeds without producing than HSS end mills.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16mm sizes
Read on for technical specifications
Solid Tungsten Carbide end mills. 2 flute. Up-cut. Non-Centre cutting
- Diameter: 1mm, Overall length: 38mm, Shank 1mm, Cutting length: 16mm
- Diameter: 2mm, Overall length: 38mm, Shank 2mm, Cutting length: 10mm
- Diameter: 3mm, Overall length: 40mm, Shank 3mm, Cutting length: 12mm
- Diameter: 4mm, Overall length: 40mm, Shank 4mm, Cutting length: 12mm
- Diameter: 5mm, Overall length: 50mm, Shank 5mm, Cutting length: 16mm
- Diameter: 6mm, Overall length: 50mm, Shank 6mm, Cutting length: 16mm
- Diameter: 8mm, Overall length: 60mm, Shank 8mm, Cutting length: 24mm
- Diameter: 10mm, Overall length: 60mm, Shank 10mm, Cutting length: 26mm
- Diameter: 12mm, Overall length: 65mm, Shank 12mm, Cutting length: 26mm
- Diameter: 14mm, Overall length: 70mm, Shank 14mm, Cutting length: 26mm
- Diameter: 16mm, Overall length: 80mm, Shank 16mm, Cutting length: 26mm
For further help on choosing the ideal end mill, take a look at our informative blog article 'End Mills - The Essential Beginners Guide'
"We were in a big jam with a sheared steering arm of our Manitou Telehandler. It was stuck as we were unable to steer it and the three studs had all rusted solid plus I also snapped an easi-out in one of the partially drilled holes. We had used every drill bit known to man and had been unable to buy a decent carbide burr until we found you. You were quick and efficient and we really do appreciate your help. The steering arm has now three brand new studs and we can stop panicking!" - Emma Scully
Questions & Answers
Ask a question using the form below
Other questions and our answers
Hello, what is the shank diameter of the 2mm ball end mill? BNCEM
The 2mm Ball Nose Carbide End Mill has a 2mm shank.