Carbide End Mills. 2 flute. 1mm - 14mm
Our 2 flute Solid Carbide end mills with an up-cut are ideal for use on Aluminum and Wood. These carbide milling cutters are non-centre cutting and are often referred to as Slot Drills.
2 Flute Carbide End Mills are commonly used on Aluminium and Wood for general milling applications including cutting slots, profiling and routing. Harder, more rigid, and more wear-resistant than HSS, Carbide end mills are extremely heat-resistant and used for high-speed applications in a lathe, milling machine or CNC machine.
These carbide end mill bits are longer lasting with a more efficient cut and can be run at higher speeds than High Speed Steel end mills.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14mm sizes
Read on for the technical specifications of these carbide milling cutters...
Solid Tungsten Carbide end mills. 2 flute. Up-cut. Non-Centre cutting
- Diameter: 1mm, Overall length: 38mm, Shank 1mm, Cutting length: 16mm
- Diameter: 2mm, Overall length: 38mm, Shank 2mm, Cutting length: 10mm
- Diameter: 3mm, Overall length: 40mm, Shank 3mm, Cutting length: 12mm
- Diameter: 4mm, Overall length: 40mm, Shank 4mm, Cutting length: 12mm
- Diameter: 5mm, Overall length: 50mm, Shank 5mm, Cutting length: 16mm
- Diameter: 6mm, Overall length: 50mm, Shank 6mm, Cutting length: 16mm
- Diameter: 8mm, Overall length: 60mm, Shank 8mm, Cutting length: 24mm
- Diameter: 10mm, Overall length: 60mm, Shank 10mm, Cutting length: 26mm
- Diameter: 12mm, Overall length: 65mm, Shank 12mm, Cutting length: 26mm
- Diameter: 14mm, Overall length: 70mm, Shank 14mm, Cutting length: 26mm
For further help on choosing the ideal end mill bits, take a look at our informative blog article 'End Mills - The Essential Beginners Guide'
"We were in a big jam with a sheared steering arm of our Manitou Telehandler. It was stuck as we were unable to steer it and the three studs had all rusted solid plus I also snapped an easi-out in one of the partially drilled holes. We had used every drill bit known to man and had been unable to buy a decent carbide burr until we found you. You were quick and efficient and we really do appreciate your help. The steering arm has now three brand new studs and we can stop panicking!" - Emma Scully
Questions & Answers
Ask a question using the form below
Other questions and our answers
Hello, what is the shank diameter of the 2mm ball end mill? BNCEM
The 2mm Ball Nose Carbide End Mill has a 2mm shank.