Jewellers Butane Gas Micro Hand Torch
This is a really great little torch and can be used on the bench or hand held. Ideal for the beginner and perfect for small repair jobs, annealing, metal clay work, and small-medium soldering jobs such as silver earrings, chains and jump rings. Jewellers, watch repairers and model makers will find this handy torch simple to use and easy to fill.
- Electronic push button, instant ignition
- Easy, to adjust flame from yellow (gentle heat) to blue (stronger heat)
- Maximum Temperature: 1300ºC (2370F)
- Working time approx. 60 - 90 minutes
- Hand held or 'hands free' for bench use
- Refillable with butane gas (lighter fuel) making it economical to run
- Good consistent flame
Please note this torch is supplied without gas.
Helpful note: Optional accessories are available to transform your torch into a soldering iron, please ask.
- Turn the gas control knob slowly to the left. You will hear the gas escaping
- Press the ignition button. The torch will ignite instantly.
To Turn off:
Turn the gas control knob to the right to turn off the flame
Flame length adjustment:
Turn the gas control knob to the left to increase the flame and to the right to decrease or extinguish the flame
Dimensions: 26.4cm x 15.8 x 4.2 cm