Horotec Watchmakers Tweezers - Swiss Made
Horotec, in Switzerland, make some of the finest watchmakers tools in the world and their tweezers are no exception. All tweezers have precision polished bodies and tips, and are 100% anti-magnetic steel.
Recommended tweezers types for all watchmakers as a bare minimum:
- No.1 - Fine and Strong
- No. 2 - Strong with Fine and Flat Tips, length 120mm
- No. 3 - Fine and High Quality Type for Hairsprings, length 120mm
- No. 5 - Short and Extra Fine for Hairsprings, length 110mm
- No. 7 - Curved and Extra Fine for Hairsprings, length 115mm
- AM - Anti-magnetic Brass to avoid marking watch movements, length 130mm
The above tweezers (No.2, 3, 5 and AM) are available as a set of 4 in a Horotec wooden box.
"I have a lot of fine tools so I know fine tools when I have them in my hands and these tweezers are very nice. I now understand how a watchmaker can have such an attachment to their tweezer" - T. Bruton