Horotec Watchmakers Screwdrivers - Individually Sold
Horotec premium quality Swiss Watchmakers Screwdrivers with knurled stainless steel handles.
Each screwdriver is colour coded for easy identification and comes with a hexagonal swivel head mounted on ball bearings for smooth operation and ease of use.
Sold individually in these sizes:
- 0.50mm - Orange
- 0.80mm - Yellow
- 1.00mm - Black
- 1.20mm - Red
- 1.40mm - Dark Grey
- 1.60mm - Violet
- 1.80mm - Orange
- 2.00mm - Green
- 2.50mm - Blue
- 3.00mm - Brown
Highly regarded by many as the best watchmakers and jewellers screwdrivers in the world.
- MSA01.218-050 = 0.50mm - Orange
- MSA01.218-080 = 0.80mm - Yellow
- MSA01.218-100 = 1.00mm - Black
- MSA01.218-120 = 1.20mm - Red
- MSA01.218-140 = 1.40mm - Dark Grey
- MSA01.218-160 = 1.60mm - Violet
- MSA01.218-180 = 1.80mm - Orange
- MSA01.218-200 = 2.00mm - Green
- MSA01.218-250 = 2.50mm - Blue
- MSA01.218-300 = 3.00mm - Brown
Questions & Answers
Ask a question using the form below
Other questions and our answers
Paul M. Elia
I have a Cartier American tank wristwatch. The tiny screws holding the strap case keep coming loose- not sure of the size. I'd like to be able to simply tighten the screws without annoying my jeweler. What is the smallest screw driver you offer?
The smallest size we have available is 0.50mm which can be bought individually on this page: https://www.eternaltools.com/horotec-watchmakers-screwdrivers