Saeyang K35 Micro Motor
This precision Micro Motor is widely used by jewellers, glass engravers, model engineers, stone carvers, egg carvers, Nail technicians, and crafts people.
The Micromotor kit includes:
- Lightweight Rotary Handpiece with a 2.35mm collet (3/32") Adaptors are available if using burrs with a 1.6mm shank (see related products at the bottom of this page)
- Twist grip on handpiece allows for quick release and change of burrs, light to hold
- Speed Control Unit with a variation of speed from 0 to 35,000RPM with reversible rotation switch
- LED Backlit panel with digital display
- Hand Piece Rest and Variable Speed Foot Control Pedal
- High Torque and Low Noise -Silent and smooth operation
- No Vibration
- 7 piece bit holder on top of the motor for your favourite burrs and polishers
- Instructions within the box
- Supplied with a British 3 pin plug, 220v
- Automatic Safety Overload Protection System
- 1 year Warranty
**This item is currently only shipped to the UK**
How to use the Saeyang Micro Motor
Any burr with a 2.35mm shank can be used and if you're using our 1.6mm diamond dental burrs, we have an adaptor available to convert the collet size for you.
With the use of our range of burrs you will be able to complete any task from de-burring, polishing and smoothing, engraving glass and gemstones, carving stone, texturing surface areas, drilling holes, carving egg shell and bone, or slitting with our small diamond slitting discs. Also a superb little kit for the nail techncian.
- Cutting, slitting and grooving
- Stone setting work
- Deburring metal
- Grinding and shaping
- Texturing surfaces
Instructions for Operating the Saeyang K35 Micromotor:
- With the machine turned off, turn the hand piece and remove the blank.
- Insert a 2.35mm or 3/32" burr and re-turn the hand piece to secure in place.
- Never switch the machine on without the blank or a burr in the chuck, this will burn out the motor.
- To remove the burr, turn the machine off and twist the hand piece.
- You can operate the speed with or without the foot control pedal.
***~Complete instructions are included with your Saeyang kit.
- Never switch the machine on without a burr locked in the chuck
- Keep the handpiece clean from dust
- Do not use rusty burrs as they can cause excess bearing wear
- Be sure to always insert your 'blank' burr back into the handpiece after use, this will ensure the teeth of the collet do not reduce in size at all
- Do not allow water, oil or lubricants to spill onto or into the handpiece as this could damage the sealed bearings
- Never use wet wipes or cleaning fluid on the hand piece.
- Always wear a face mask, goggles and use adequate suction or ventilation
- It is advisable not to carry out any repairs to the handpiece or motor yourself
- Be careful not to drop the handpiece, it will damage the ball bearings
- Brand: Saeyang
- Model: K35
- Boxed weight: 2.296
- Motor Dimensions: 13.5 x 11.5cm
- Hand piece length: 15cm
- Cord length: 1.5 metres