Hard Arkansas Sharpening Stone - 6 x 2 inch (White)
Premium Quality Genuine All Natural Hard Arkansas Sharpening Stone.
Most suitable for fine polishing and maintenance of a fine edge on knives or tools.
Many will finish the sharpening/polishing process with this stone, while others will graduate to Surgical Black to get the ultimate in smoothness and sheen.
Hard Arkansas stones are popular among woodcrafters and a variety of industries including jewellery makers, watchmakers and clock repairers. All bench stones come with a custom wooden box for storage.
- 6 inch x 2 inch x 1/2 inch (150 x 50 x 12.5mm)
For best results use with our honing oil
How to Use our Natural Arkansas Sharpening Stone:
1. Apply a small amount of honing oil on the stone.
2. Position your blade or tool across the stone's flat surface
20-22 degree for a hunting or kitchen knife for instance
10-15 degree for a straight razor
Helpful note: Always try to maintain a consisten angle
3. Draw and push the blade as though you are slicing a thin slice off a stone
4. Use the same number of stroke on both sides (exceptions: Razors, single bevel and Japanese knives)
3-10 strokes per side
Questions & Answers
Ask a question using the form below
Other questions and our answers
Not a question. A review. Received the stone and used it to put an edge on some carbon steel gravers. the quality of the polish it left was excellent. looking for more items to sharpen now.
Thanks for taking the time to review these Andy, that's great to hear.