Diamond Hand Polishing Pads
- 60 grit very coarse
- 120 grit coarse-medium
- 200 grit medium
- 400 grit medium-fine
These electroplated diamond hand pads can be used on glass, ceramic, granite, carbide, stone and composites.
Use on cold working glass projects to remove snags and smooth off edges. Remove kiln wash, roughen or polish glossy glass or ceramic surfaces, smooth fused glass edges, smooth stones, granite and rock. A variety of grits will see you through many a job.
These flexible hand pads are best used wet, but can also be used dry. So called because they comfortably fit in your hand. Will work well with curved edges or dome shapes due to it's flexibility.
With a multitude of uses these pads are great to have around in different grit sizes to fulfill all your jobs. Here's some of the handy things we do with ours:
- Remove batt wash/kiln wash from glass and ceramic
- Smooth, sand and round off sharp edges from cut glass
- Remove snags and rough edges from carbide, fused glass and cold working glass projects
- Roughen ceramic, glass or glazed pottery surfaces for preparation in mosaic work
- Wet grinding work on all glass, stone, ceramic, shell and bone
- Smoothing and shaping carbide, large stone/granite or marble work pieces
- Restoration of Carrara marble tiles
- Smoothing of concrete countertops
If you're looking for flexible diamond sheets to custom make your own tools or for surface contour polishing, take a look at our Diamond Abrasive Polishing Cloths available in extra fine grdes, and our Diamond Abrasive Flexible Sheets.
"I bought the diamond hand pads and I will never regret it. The glaze over ran the vase I made and the base was covered in excess glaze and needed removing. The hand pads worked; my vase is intact and now has been sold" - Raymond Gilbert-Griffiths
Diamond Electroplated grit (#),nickel bonded to a firm foam backing pad
- Length: 90mm
- Width: 55mm
- Depth: 28mm