Green Rubber Silicone Polishers. Coarse grit
These Green Rubber Polishing Burrs made by EVE in Germany, are a coarse grit abrasive, superb for Smoothing metals.
Use on materials such as glass, enamel, non-ferrous metals such as platinum, gold, titanium and silver and for use on steel, acrylics and resin, and natural and synthetic nails.
All burrs are mounted on a 2.35mm (3/32") steel shank. Recommended speed of between 5,000 - 7,000 rpm. Do not exceed 15,000rpm.
Read on for further detailed information and technical specifications.
Use these green rubber polishers to smooth out the roughness on metals.
These are high quality dental rubber abrasives which are mounted on a 2.35mm shank.
They will be a nice addition to your tool set for working on jewellery making, glass engraving and craft projects for smoothing and polishing metals, enamels, glass, plastics and acrylics.
Can be used on non-ferrous metals such as chrome, titanium, platinum, gold and silver. Plus steel and stainless steel, resin, enamel, acrylics and glass
- For use with a hand-held drill, micro motor, flexible shaft or pendant drill
- Use Dry
- Begin with slow speed, do not exceed 15,000RPM
- Mounted on a 2.35mm Shank (3/32")
EVE TECHNIK Silicon Carbide mounted burrs on a 2.35mm shank. Coarse grit.
- Bullet: Diameter: 10mm, Length: 24mm
- Dome: Diameter: 15mm, Length: 17mm
- Flame: Diameter: 10mm, Length: 20mm
- Small Flame: Diameter: 5.5mm, Length: 16mm