Medicool Pro Power 35K Micro Motor
This precision Micro Motor is widely used by jewellers, glass engravers, model engineers, stone carvers, egg carvers, dentists and general crafts people.
The Micromotor kit includes:
- Lightweight Rotary Handpiece with a 2.35mm collet (3/32") Adaptors are available if using burrs with a 1.6mm shank (see related products at the bottom of this page)
- Twist grip on handpiece allows for quick release and change of burrs, light to hold.
- Speed Control Unit with a variation of speed from 0 to 35,000RPM with reversible rotation switch
- Rubber Hand Piece Rest
- Variable Speed Foot Control Pedal
- High Torque
- Low Noise -Silent and smooth operation
- No Vibration
- Handpiece Chuck Dust Cover to prevent dust entering the mechanics
- Instructions: Instructions will be automatically emailed to you upon purchasing this item
- Warranty: 1 year guarantee
- Supplied with a British 3 pin plug
- Optional 110v or 220v
Uses of the Medicool Micro Motor
Any burr with a 2.35mm shank can be used and if you're using our 1.6mm diamond dental burrs, we have an adaptor available to convert the collet size for you.
With the use of our range of burrs you will be able to complete any task from de-burring, polishing and smoothing, engraving glass and gemstones, carving stone, texturing surface areas, drilling holes, carving egg shell, bone or slitting with our small diamond slitting discs.
- Cutting, slitting and grooving
- Stone setting work
- Deburring metal
- Grinding and shaping
- Texturing surfaces
Instructions for Operating the Medicool Pro Power 35K Micromotor:
- With the machine turned off, turn the hand piece anti-clockwise in the direction of 'R' (Release) (to the left) and remove the blank.
- Insert a 2.35mm or 3/32" burr and turn the hand piece clockwise in the direction of 'S' (Secure) (to the right) to secure in place.
- Never switch the machine on without the blank or a burr in the chuck, this will burn out the motor.
- To remove the burr, turn the machine off and twist the hand piece to 'R'
- Never switch the machine on without a burr locked in the chuck
- Keep the handpiece clean from dust and grindings but using the chuck dust cover
- Do not use rusty burrs as they can cause excess bearing wear
- Be sure to always insert your 'blank' burr back into the handpiece after use, this will ensure the teeth of the collet do not reduce in size at all
- Do not oil or lubricate the handpiece as this could damage the sealed bearings
- Always wear a face mask, goggles and use adequate suction or ventilation
- Brand: Medicool
- Origin: USA
- Model: Pro Power 35K Super Lab
- Boxed weight: 2.296
- Motor Dimensions: 13.5 x 11.5cm
- Hand piece length: 15cm