EVEFLEX TECHNIK Unmounted Rubber Polishers
These 7mm x 20mm rubber polishers are for material removal, shaping, smoothing, creating a matt finish and polishing to a high lustre finish on precious and non-precious metals.
- Blue - #500 Very Coarse. Material removal and shaping on Chrome-Cobalt, Stainless Steel and other non-precious alloys
- Dark Grey - #600 Coarse. Material removal, shaping, pre-polishing, removing oxides, small scratches and marks on precious and non-precious metals
- Brown - #700 Medium. Matt Finish, Smoothing and pre-polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Green - #800 Fine. High lustre polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Light Green - #900 Extra Fine. Super high lustre polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Pack of four polishers (Your choice of 4 polishers of the same grade)
- Pack of five (One of each grade)
Please make sure to use our recommended taper mandrel. They are specifically designed to be used with these polishers. Other mandrels may cause the polisher to split or fly off when in use.
Micron (µ), Grit (#) & Mesh Conversion Chart
The EVEFLEX Technik Rubber Polishers are made from a hard yet flexible synthetic rubber, impregnated with an abrasive grit that is long lasting and useful in many applications.
Ideal for use in your micro motor, pendant drill, high speed hand piece, flexible shaft or rotary tool such as a Dremel. Please use a recommended speed of between 7,000-12,000RPM
Work your way down through the grades until you have reached the desired effect or surface finish you require.
- Shape: Cylinder
- Diameter: 7mm
- Length: 20mm