EVEFLEX TWIST Radial Mounted Polishers
These EVEFLEX TWIST silicon carbide rubber polishers are radial polishing discs for use on precious and non-precious metals and alloys, and glass. For material removal, shaping, smoothing, creating a matt finish and polishing to a high lustre finish.
- 17mm x 1.6mm
- Ideal for highly detailed areas of work
Available in the following grits:
- Blue - #500 Very Coarse. Material removal and shaping on Chrome-Cobalt, Stainless Steel and other non-precious alloys
- Dark Grey - #600 Coarse. Material removal, shaping, pre-polishing, removing oxides, small scratches and marks on precious and non-precious metals
- Brown - #700 Medium. Matt Finish, Smoothing and pre-polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Green - #800 Fine. High lustre polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Light Green - #900 Extra Fine. Super high lustre polishing on precious and non-precious metals, particularly ideal for use on platinum and solder points as will not create a concave dip where the solder is.
Work your way down through the grades until you have reached the desired effect or surface finish you require.
Read below for further product descriptions, how to use the polishing burs, and technical specifications and dimensions.
The EVEFLEX Technik Polishing Burrs are made from a hard yet flexible synthetic rubber, impregnated with an abrasive grit that is long lasting and useful in many applications.
Mounted on a 2.35mm, or 3/32" shank, these are Ideal for use in your micro motor, pendant drill, high speed hand piece, flexible shaft or rotary tool such as a Dremel (make sure you have a Dremel Multi Chuck or Collet Nut kit to hold the shanks of these burrs)
Please use a recommended speed of between 7,000-12,000RPM
How to Clean your EVEFLEX TWIST Polishing Burrs: If you find that your silicone polishers are mis-shaped, or have become embedded with dirt and other mixed grits of abrasive, foreign material or metals, lightly clean them using a Diamond Dresser to reveal fresh, clean layers of abrasive grit.
Micron (µ), Grit (#) & Mesh Conversion Chart
EVEFLEX TECHNIK TWIST - Hard yet flexible, silicon carbide polishing burrs
- Shank: 2.35mm or 3/32"
- Diameter: 17mm
- Depth: 1.6mm
- Overall length: 45mm