EVEFLEX TECHNIK Unmounted Rubber Wheel Polishers (pack of 4)
These 22mm x 3mm silicon carbide rubber wheel polishers are for material removal, shaping, smoothing, creating a matt finish and polishing to a high lustre finish on precious and non-precious metals.
- Blue - 500# Very Coarse. Material removal and shaping on Chrome-Cobalt, Stainless Steel and other non-precious alloys
- Dark Grey - 600# Coarse. Material removal, shaping, pre-polishing, removing oxides, small scratches and marks on precious and non-precious metals
- Brown - 700# Medium. Matt Finish, Smoothing and pre-polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Green - 800# Fine. High lustre polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Light Green - 900# Extra Fine. Super high lustre polishing on precious and non-precious metals
- Pack of four polishers (Your choice of 4 polishers of the same grade)
- Pack of five (One of each grade)
Please make sure to use our recommended screw mandrel
Micron (µ), Grit (#) & Mesh Conversion Chart
The EVEFLEX Technik Rubber Wheel Polishers are made from a hard yet flexible synthetic rubber, impregnated with an abrasive grit that is long lasting and useful in many applications.
Ideal for use in your micro motor, pendant drill, high speed hand piece, flexible shaft or rotary tool such as a Dremel. Please use a recommended speed of between 7,000-12,000RPM
Work your way down through the grades until you have reached the desired effect or surface finish you require.
Rubber Polishers with Silicon Carbide abrasive throughout
- Shape: Wheel
- Diameter: 22mm
- Depth: 3mm