Dremel Flexible Shaft 225
The Dremel flexible shaft is the ideal accompaniment to your Dremel rotary tool, allowing you to use the hand piece like a pen for precise, detailed work and to obtain the difficult to reach areas. The Dremel flex shaft can be used with your Dremel Multi Chuck or Collet Nut Kit.
- Easy to attach to your Dremel tool
- Quick and easy change of accessories, burrs and drill bits with the lock button.
- Bend radius of 127mm to allow more flexibility during use
- Very Comfortable handpiece allowing fingertip control
- Use the Dremel flex shaft to assist in cutting, grinding, polishing, drilling, engraving, carving and sanding
Helpful note: If you're using the Dremel Flexible Shaft in combination with our glass engraving kits, burrs, polishers, sanders, rotary tool attachments or small diamond drill bits, you may also need a Dremel Multi Chuck. This is an adjustable chuck allowing you to hold many different sized shanks.
How to Use the Dremel 225 Flexible Shaft
If you find you are using your Dremel tool for long periods of time, then the Dremel flex shaft is a must-have. Much like using a fat pen, the handpiece allows you to do fine and sensitive, detailed work with ease and lightness.
Will fit old and new models of Dremel Tools so long as your Dremel tool has a screw off collar where the chuck is, then the flexible shaft will be compatible with your model.
Helpful note: The drive cap (the silver nut that comes with your flexible shaft) does not thread all the way on, only halfway. This is normal. Press the blue button to thread this on and then place the black cap from the flexible shaft over that to attach to your Dremel drill
- Brand: Dremel
- Part Number: 26150225JA
- Dimensions: 30.2cm x 10cm x 10cm
- Weight: 400g