DREMEL Drill Press and Tool Holder Workstation
The Dremel 220-01 Workstation is a drill press, a tool holder and a flex shaft holder. An ideal support of good quality ready to hold your Dremel Rotary tool or Dremel flexible shaft in place when you drill, engrave, carve, cut, sand, polish and buff. Allows you to rotate your drill to any angle and ideal for hands free work.
To attach your Dremel rotary tool, remove the nose cap, slot the tool into the holder and screw tight to firmly hold in place.
- Use the hook at the top of the pole to hang your Flex Shaft attachment.
- Cord can be clipped to the side of the workstation for safety
- Telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.
- Use vertically at any angle, adjustable in increments of 15 degrees for drilling holes.
- Use horizontally for sanding and polishing.
- Inch and metric markings on the base for repeat and accurate drilling.
- Depth markings for consistent depth
- Metal base with 4 clamping points.
- Storage for regularly
Fits tool Model: 4300, 4200, 4000, 400, 3000, 300, 398, 395, 200, 285, 100, 275, 8220, 8200, 8100, 800
- Dremel 220-01 Workstation
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Fits tool Model: 4300, 4200, 4000, 400, 3000, 300, 398, 395, 200, 285, 100, 275, 8220, 8200, 8100, 800
- Length: 6"
- Height 12"
- Width: 6"
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Drill depth: 2"