Diamond Needle File. Round. Fine 600 Grit
Introducing the Fine 600 Grit Round Diamond Needle File from Eternal Tools. This new addition to our collection offers precision and accuracy for your projects.
This round diamond needle file is versatile and can be used as a reamer for a variety of applications, such as opening up small screw holes in watches, clocks, jewels, and beads.
Not only do our diamond needle files deliver professional-grade results, but they are also durable and long-lasting, ensuring you get the best value for your money. Made with a unique fine 600 grit, our files are unlike any others on the market.
How To Use Our Diamond Needle Files
Our diamond needle files are versatile and can be used wet or dry. While they last longer when used wet, we understand that using them wet may not always be practical when working on delicate watch or clock parts.
It's important to let the file do the work and not apply too much pressure, especially when working on sharp edges or corners.
Here are some of the many ways our diamond files can be used:
- Reamer for opening and enlarging holes
- Use the tip for detailed work such as ring shanks
- Removing excess solder
- Shaping precious stones for jewellery making
- Sharpen carbide cutting tools
- Fit clock and watch glasses
- Refacing clock & pallets
- Re-pivoting clock and watches
- Bevel cut crystal glasses
- Sharpening household objects
- Cross-grain burnishing tools
- Sharpen fishing hooks
Diamond 600 grit is precisely and uniformly electroplated onto a steel blank with a green rubber handle
- Overall length: 140mm
- Diamond length: 50mm
- Width of diamond working area: 3mm
- The thickness of the widest part of the diamond working area: 3mm
- The thickness of the tapered end: 0.7mm
- Handle diameter: 5mm
- Shaft: 3mm
- Weight: 7 grams