Diamond Needle File. Tapered Flat. Fine 600 Grit
Introducing our Fine, 600-Grit Diamond Needle Files. These Flat files taper towards the end and are specially designed and produced with precision in mind, making them ideal for roughing out and removing heavy pitting or finishing and shaping hard materials.
These files are perfect for those looking for precise and accurate results when working with hard materials such as ceramics, glass, metals, and stones. They can easily smooth, shape, and polish rough edges without damaging the material.
With our Diamond Needle Files, you can achieve a professional-grade finish on your projects, giving your work that exquisite touch. Plus, they are durable and long-lasting, ensuring you get the best value for your money.
Our Diamond Needle Files feature a tapered flat shape and a Fine 600#, which is unique among other diamond needle files on the market.
How To Use Our Diamond Needle Files
Our diamond needle files are versatile and can be used wet or dry. While they last longer when used wet, we understand that using them wet may not always be practical when working on delicate watch or clock parts.
It's important to let the file do the work and not apply too much pressure, especially when working on sharp edges or corners.
Here are some of the many ways our diamond files can be used:
- Use the tip for detailed work such as ring shanks
- Removing excess solder
- Shaping precious stones for jewellery making
- Sharpen carbide cutting tools
- Fit clock and watch glasses
- Refacing clock & pallets
- Re-pivoting clock and watches
- Bevel cut crystal glasses
- Sharpening household objects
- Cross-grain burnishing tools
- Sharpen fishing hooks
Diamond 600 grit is precisely and uniformly electroplated onto a steel blank with a green rubber handle
- Overall length: 130mm
- Diamond length: 30mm
- Width of diamond working area: 4mm
- The thickness of the widest part of the diamond working area: 1.25mm
- The thickness of the tapered end: 0.5mm
- Handle diameter: 5mm
- Shaft: 3mm
- Weight: 7 grams