Diamond Needle File. Half Round. Coarse 200 Grit
Our Coarse 200-Grit Diamond Needle Files are a great addition to any toolbox. These Half-Round shaped files are designed with precision, specifically for roughing out and removing heavy pitting or for finishing, shaping and sharpening hard materials.
Whether you are working with ceramics, glass, metals, wood or stones, these files are perfect for obtaining precise and accurate results. They can smooth, shape, and polish rough edges without causing any damage to the material.
One of the main advantages of these Diamond Needle Files is their ability to provide a professional-grade finish on your projects. They add that exquisite touch that sets your work apart from the rest. These files are also durable and long-lasting, ensuring you get the best value for your money.
How To Use Our Diamond Needle Files
Our diamond needle files are versatile and can be used wet or dry. While they last longer when used wet, we understand that using them wet may not always be practical when working on delicate watch or clock parts.
It's essential to let the file do the work and not apply too much pressure, especially when working on sharp edges or corners.
Here are some of the many ways our diamond files can be used:
- Use the tip for detailed work such as ring shanks
- Removing excess solder
- Shaping precious stones for jewellery making
- Sharpen carbide cutting tools
- Fit clock and watch glasses
- Refacing clock & pallets
- Re-pivoting clock and watches
- Bevel-cut crystal glasses
- Sharpening household objects
- Cross-grain burnishing tools
- Sharpen fishing hooks
Diamond 200 grit is precisely and uniformly electroplated onto a steel blank with a rubber handle
- Overall length: 140mm
- Diamond length: 50mm
- Width of diamond working area: 5mm
- The thickness of the widest part of the diamond working area: 2mm
- The thickness of the tapered end: 1.0mm
- Handle diameter: 5mm
- Shaft: 3mm
- Weight: 7 grams