Diamond Egg-shaped Burrs 400# Fine
- 2.35mm shank (3/32")
- 400# Fine diamond grit
- Available as a Set of 5 (1 of each size) or individual sizes from 1mm - 6mm
These Egg-shaped, fine grit (400#) diamond coated burs can be used on many materials such as glass, stone, hard wood, ceramic, shell and porcelain. To get the best life and usage out of your burrs use with a little water before or during use.
Can be used in any rotary tool such as a Dremel, Foredom or Proxxon, flexible shaft hand piece, pendant drill or micro motor.
Always wear sufficient safety goggles and face mask and be careful to not exceed a drill speed of 12,000rpm.
400 grit (fine) Diamond coating is precisely electroplated onto a 2.35mm or 3.32" steel shank
- Working diamond length: 6mm
- Working diamond length: 8mm
- Working diamond length: 10mm
- Working diamond length: 12mm
- Working diamond length: 14mm