Large Diamond Disc Burrs
- Available in diameter sizes: 4mm - 20mm
These Large Diamond Coated Disc Burrs are perfect for engraving, carving and sculpting in stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, shell, bone, fossil and very hard woods.
- For carving, engraving, shaping and texturing.
- For use on all hard materials such as glass, stone, hard wood, ceramics.
- Slow drill speed, not exceeding 12,000rpm.
- Use cold water as a lubricant ideally with a constant drip or flow of water.
- Use in a Dremel, hobby drill, pendant motor, flexible shaft, micro motor, or drill press.
Helpful Note: These discs are not ideal for top faceting. For faceting please take a look at our Diamond Nail Head Burrs
Looking for smaller sizes?: For sizes from 0.5mm - 3mm please see our Small Diamond Disc Burrs
Always wear sufficient safety goggles and a face mask and be careful not to exceed a drill speed of 12,000rpm and use with very little to no pressure.
Diamond grit is precisely electroplated onto a steel shank
Diameter: 4mm, 5mm & 6mm
- Overall length: 40mm/40mm/45mm
- Shank: 2.35mm (3/32")
Diameter: 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm & 20mm
- Overall length: 42mm
- Shank: 3mm (1/8")
Questions & Answers
Ask a question using the form below
Other questions and our answers
I am in egg crafts/ art and engraver (ostrich, emu and goose) in Melbourne Australia and have used what appear to be similar tools which were purchased from an another egg enthusiast I am looking into a supplier.
Are these diamond burrs Able to carve and cut eggs?
Are these burrs very sharp?
Please advise if suitable and I will put an order through.
The diamond discs would be more suitable for carving channels or lines into the egg shell. If you need to cut the shell then use the Diamond Slitting Discs in a Screw mandrel. These are designed for cutting and are very precise and sharp.
For carving use any diamond burr, the small diamond ball burrs being our most popular.