Diamond Abrasive Polishing Cloths Set
Super flexible diamond-impregnated abrasive polishing cloths by EVE for polishing all surface contours.
Each pack contains 3 diamond-impregnated textile sheets 140mm x 75mm. Choose a mixed pack (one of each grade or a pack of 3 of the same grade from these extra fine Policloths:
- Blue - K2400, equivalent to 10 micron or approx. 1,600 grit
- Black - K4000, equivalent to 5 micron or approx. 4,500 grit
- Grey - K12000, equivalent to 2 micron or approx. 10,000 grit
Use for polishing all hard materials such as:
- All precious and non-precious metal alloys
- Nickel and Chrome alloys
- Woods such as Ebony and Pink Ivory
Perfect for cutting to custom sizes and shapes if you are looking to make your own tools.
A tiny dab of water added to the abrasive surface will improve the cutting action.
Also available in sizes 280 x 150mm. Please contact us for further information and prices.
Micron (µ), Grit (#) & Mesh Conversion Chart
Diamond is the hardest natural material so these cloths are much tougher and longer lasting than aluminium oxide paper, sanding paper or emery paper.
If you need to sand, smooth and round off a piece of glass you've cut, but the glass is a funny shape then these diamond impregnated fabric sheets will reach into the most awkward places. You can just wrap them around a shaped piece of wood, or your finger.
"Beneficial for very close grain woods such as Ebony and Pink Ivory where you have a very close grain and want to achieve a glassy look to your finsih" - Jason Townsend. The Woodcarvers Gazette
Diamond-Impregnated textile cloths
- Brand: EVE Policloth
- Size: 140mm x 75mm
- Blue - K2400, equivalent to 10 micron
- Black - K4000, equivalent to 5 micron
- Grey - K12000, equivalent to 2 micron