Dialux Premium Polishing Compounds
Dialux is the premium polishing compound and a firm favourite for all those looking for a superior finish to their work. Very popular with jewellers and watch makers the world over. The compound is uniformly blended with abrasive grit so only a small amount needs to be applied to a felt, cotton, hair or bristle brush point, bob or wheel. With minimum clean up required you will love these high quality polishing compounds!
- Dialux Blanc/White - Silver, White Gold & Plastics. Pre-polish and polish to a high lustre finish
- Dialux Bleu/Blue - Steel, stainless steel and Non-precious metals such as copper and brass. Removal of scratches, cleaning and a high lustre finish
- Dialux Rouge/Red - Gold & Silver. High mirror finish
- Dialux Vert/Green - Platinum, Steel & other hard white metals. Final polishing process
- Dialux Gris/Grey - Stainless Steel & Platinum. Removal of marks and finishing
- Dialux Jaune/Yellow - Non-ferrous metals (eg. Bronze and Tin) & Plastics. Removal of scratches and pre-polish (also works well with gold and silver)
- Dialux Black - Silver and Argentium Silver. Mirror finish
- Dialux Orange - Steel, stainless steel. Pre-polish
Start with an even sanded surface by preparing using a Horotec Buff Stick, ensuring you have removed any dents, marks, or deep scratches.
For further help, have a read of our article 'How to Polish Metals and Plastics Using Dialux Polishing Compounds'
|White||Silver, White Gold, Plastics polishing|
|Blue||All purpose polisher for all metals|
|Red||Gold & Silver high mirror finish|
|Green||Platinum, Stainless Steel, chrome polishing|
|Grey||Fine polishing of Platinum & Stainless steel|
|Yellow||Polishing for soft metals & Plastics|
|Black||Mirror finish on Silver, Argentium Silver|
|Orange||Pre-polish for Steel, Stainless Steel.|
- Individually packaged in cardboard boxes
- Made in Germany