Carbide End Mills. 4 flute. 2mm - 12mm
Our 4 Flute Solid Tungsten Carbide End Mills are used for general milling applications including cutting slots, profiling and routing, and will produce a sharp edge at the bottom of the slots and pockets of the workpiece.
These square end mills are up-cut, 4 flute, non-centre cutting end mills. Ideal for steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, alloys, brass, and non-metallic materials.
Harder, more rigid, and more wear-resistant than HSS, Carbide end mills are extremely heat-resistant and used for high-speed applications on some of the hardest materials such as cast iron, non-ferrous metals, alloys and plastics.
These 4 flute carbide end mills are for use in a CNC machine, lathe or milling machine.
Available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12mm sizes
Read on for technical specifications on these carbide milling cutters...
Solid Tungsten Carbide, up-cut, 4 flutes. non-centre cutting
- Diameter: 2mm, Cutting length: 10mm, Shank: 2mm, Overall length: 35mm
- Diameter: 3mm, Cutting length: 20mm, Shank: 3mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 4mm, Cutting length: 15mm, Shank: 4mm, Overall length: 40mm
- Diameter: 5mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 5mm, Overall length: 50mm
- Diameter: 6mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 6mm, Overall length: 55mm
- Diameter: 7mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 7mm, Overall length: 60mm
- Diameter: 8mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 8mm, Overall length: 60mm
- Diameter: 10mm, Cutting length: 24mm, Shank: 10mm, Overall length: 60mm
- Diameter: 12mm, Cutting length: 26mm, Shank: 12mm, Overall length: 65mm
For further help in choosing the ideal flat end mill cutter, take a look at our informative blog article 'End Mills - The Essential Beginners Guide'