HSS Roughing End Mills 6mm - 16mm
These High Speed Steel Roughing end mills are designed with numerous serrations (teeth) in the 4 flutes to quickly remove large amounts of material, leaving a rough finish. Follow up by using a Ball Nose End Mill (BNCEM) to leave a smooth finish. Straight shank. Non-centre cutting. Great for large surface area work, will shape and form metal components. Suitable for use on steel, alloy steel, tool steel, cast iron and ferrous metals.
Available sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm.
Uncoated. Metric. 4 Flutes. HSS Roughing End Mills.
Cutting lengths vary as follows:
- 6mm diameter, 6mm shank = 13mm cutting length, 57mm overall length
- 8mm diameter, 8mm shank = 19mm cutting length, 63mm overall length
- 10mm diameter, 10mm shank = 25mm cutting length, 70mm overall length
- 12mm diameter, 12mm shank = 35mm cutting length, 85mm overall length
- 14mm diameter, 14mm shank = 35mm cutting length, 85mm overall length
- 16mm diameter, 16mm shank = 42mm cutting length, 95mm overall length