HSS Roughing End Mills 6mm - 16mm
These High Speed Steel Roughing end mills are designed with numerous serrations (teeth) in the 4 flutes to quickly remove large amounts of material, leaving a rough finish. Follow up by using a Ball Nose End Mill (BNCEM) to leave a smooth finish. Straight shank. Non-centre cutting. Great for large surface area work, will shape and form metal components. Suitable for use on steel, alloy steel, tool steel, cast iron and ferrous metals. For use in a CNC machine, lathe or milling machine.
Available sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm.
Uncoated. Metric. 4 Flutes. HSS Roughing End Mills.
Cutting lengths vary as follows:
- 6mm diameter, 6mm shank = 13mm cutting length, 57mm overall length
- 8mm diameter, 8mm shank = 19mm cutting length, 63mm overall length
- 10mm diameter, 10mm shank = 25mm cutting length, 70mm overall length
- 12mm diameter, 12mm shank = 35mm cutting length, 85mm overall length
- 14mm diameter, 14mm shank = 35mm cutting length, 85mm overall length
- 16mm diameter, 16mm shank = 42mm cutting length, 95mm overall length