Carbide End Mills. 4 flute. 2mm - 12mm
Our Solid Tungsten Carbide End Mills with 4 flutes are used for general milling applications including cutting slots, profiling and routing, and will produce a sharp edge at the bottom of the slots and pockets of the workpiece.
These square end mills are up-cut, 4 flute, non-centre cutting end mills. Ideal for steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, alloys, brass, and non-metallic materials. Harder, rigid, and more wear-resistant than HSS, Carbide end mills are extremely heat-resistant and used for high-speed applications on some of the hardest materials such as cast iron, non-ferrous metals, alloys and plastics. For use in a CNC machine, lathe or milling machine.
Available in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12mm sizes
Read on for technical specifications
Solid Tungsten Carbide, up-cut, 4 flutes. non-centre cutting
- Diameter: 2mm, Cutting length: 10mm, Shank: 2mm, Overall length: 35mm
- Diameter: 3mm, Cutting length: 20mm, Shank: 3mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 4mm, Cutting length: 15mm, Shank: 4mm, Overall length: 40mm
- Diameter: 5mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 5mm, Overall length: 50mm
- Diameter: 6mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 6mm, Overall length: 55mm
- Diameter: 7mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 7mm, Overall length: 60mm
- Diameter: 8mm, Cutting length: 22mm, Shank: 8mm, Overall length: 60mm
- Diameter: 10mm, Cutting length: 24mm, Shank: 10mm, Overall length: 60mm
- Diameter: 12mm, Cutting length: 26mm, Shank: 12mm, Overall length: 65mm
For further help on choosing the ideal end mill, take a look at our informative blog article 'End Mills - The Essential Beginners Guide'