Carbide Bearing (Hart) Cutter Burrs 70 Degree
These precision made, solid tungsten Carbide Bearing Cutters, often referred to as Hart Burrs, are more durable, will cut for longer, and cut cleaner than regular HSS, high speed steel burrs. With a 70 degree angle these cutters are used for stone setting, engraving hard metal, cutting seats in prongs, carving wood, bone, shell, resin, marble and for shaping hard metals.
Our Bearing cutters have a 2.35mm (3/32") shank and can be used in a rotary tool, pendant drill, flexible shaft or micromotor.
- Texturing and shaping all hard metals
- Micro Pave settings in Metal
- Stone setting
- Cutting seats in prongs
- Stone carving
- Wood carving
- Carving and grinding bone, egg shell, shell, fossil, tagua nut and antler
- Shaping and cutting plastics and resin
Sold in sizes: 0.90mm, 1.00mm, 1.20mm, 1.40mm, 1.60mm, 1.80mm, 2.10mm, 2.30mm or as a set of 8 (1 of each size)
High quality, precision made, solid tungsten carbide bearing cutter burrs
- Profile: Bearing Cutter Burr, or Hart Burrs
- Shank: 2.35mm (3/32")
- Overall Length: 45mm