Carbide Ball Nose Slot Drills. 2 flute. 1mm - 6mm
Our Solid Tungsten Carbide Ball Nose Slot drills or end mills have 2 flutes and a rounded tip.
Use a regular slot drill to remove large areas of material then use the ball nose to smooth the surfaces. Ideal for 3D tool paths. Due to their shape they will disperse heat over a wider area, therefore allowing for a higher speed of cutting.
Can be used on much harder materials than regular HSS end mills. Ideal for cast iron, non-ferrous metals, alloys, brass, aluminium and non-metallic materials.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm sizes
Read on for technical specifications
Solid Tungsten Carbide
- Diameter: 1mm, Cutting edge length: 10mm, R0.5, Shank: 1mm, Overall length: 25mm
- Diameter: 2mm, Cutting edge length: 10mm, R1.0, Shank: 2mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 3mm, Cutting edge length: 8mm, R1.5, Shank: 3mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 4mm, Cutting edge length: 14mm, R2, Shank: 4mm, Overall length: 40mm
- Diameter: 5mm, Cutting edge length: 18mm, R2.5, Shank: 5mm, Overall length: 50mm
- Diameter: 6mm, Cutting edge length: 20mm, R3, Shank: 6mm, Overall length: 50mm