Carbide Ball Nose End Mills. 2 flute. 1mm - 6mm
Our Solid Tungsten Carbide Ball Nose Slot drills, or Ball nose end mills, have 2 flutes and a radius at the bottom which makes for a nicer surface finish in your workpiece, meaning less work for you as the piece won’t need to be finished any further.
Due to their shape they will disperse heat over a wider area, therefore allowing for a higher speed of cutting.
Used for 3D contour milling, shallow slotting, pocketing and contouring applications because they are less prone to chipping and leave a nice rounded edge. Can be used on much harder materials than regular HSS ball nose end mills.
Use a square end, regular 2 flute slot drill, or a Roughing end mill to remove large areas of material first, then use a ball nose end mill to smooth the surfaces.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm sizes
Read on for technical specifications
Solid Tungsten Carbide Ball Nose End Mills. Up-Cut. 2 Flute.
- Diameter: 1mm, Cutting edge length: 10mm, Shank: 1mm, Overall length: 25mm
- Diameter: 2mm, Cutting edge length: 10mm, Shank: 2mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 3mm, Cutting edge length: 8mm, Shank: 3mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 4mm, Cutting edge length: 14mm, Shank: 4mm, Overall length: 40mm
- Diameter: 5mm, Cutting edge length: 18mm, Shank: 5mm, Overall length: 50mm
- Diameter: 6mm, Cutting edge length: 20mm, Shank: 6mm, Overall length: 50mm