Carbide Ball Nosed Slot Drills. 2 flute. 1mm - 6mm
Our Solid Tungsten Carbide Slot drills with 2 flutes are for cutting slots, routing and plunging. Can be used on much harder materials than regular end mills. Ideal for cast iron, non-ferrous metals, alloys, brass, aluminium and non-metallic materials.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm sizes
Ball Nosed carbide slot drills will rough slots and core, and due to their shape they will disperse heat over a wider area, therefore allowing for a higher speed of cutting.
Read on for technical specifications
Solid Tungsten Carbide
- Diameter: 1mm, Cutting edge length: 10mm, R0.5, Shank: 1mm, Overall length: 25mm
- Diameter: 2mm, Cutting edge length: 10mm, R1.0, Shank: 2mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 3mm, Cutting edge length: 8mm, R1.5, Shank: 3mm, Overall length: 38mm
- Diameter: 4mm, Cutting edge length: 14mm, R2, Shank: 4mm, Overall length: 40mm
- Diameter: 5mm, Cutting edge length: 18mm, R2.5, Shank: 5mm, Overall length: 50mm
- Diameter: 6mm, Cutting edge length: 20mm, R3, Shank: 6mm, Overall length: 50mm