Brass Brush with Wooden Handle. 4 Row
Our 4 Row Brass Brush with a Wooden Handle is ideal for any jewellery, enamel, electronics and metal cleaning job. It is perfect for ensuring an immaculate surface before a soldering task. It is also an excellent tool for creating a brushed matte effect on the surface of a finished piece, adding texture and interest.
- Pre-soldering cleaning: Provides a thoroughly clean surface to facilitate successful soldering.
- Finishing: Gives a brushed matte effect, enhancing the look and texture of finished pieces.
- Helpful in electrical work: Clean surfaces to create conductive spots for attaching electrical connections like wires and solder.
- They are beneficial in potentially flammable environments, as they are non-sparking tools.
- Commonly employed in removing rust, paint, and dirt from rough surfaces and eliminating small burrs.
This brass wooden-handled brush should be used under running water with a detergent to prevent any brass particles from becoming embedded in the surface of the metal.
Wooden handled Brass Brush
- Brass Brush length: 100mm x 15mm
- Wooden handle diameter: 18mm
- Handle depth: 9mm
- Overall length: 220mm
- Individual Brass wire diameters: 0.10mm