Diane Brzeski is a US based glass engraver. She yearns to bring the beautiful art of glass engraving to the United States, and to have as many engravers there as there are in the UK. She is very passionate about her craft and is eager to learn more about it.
She aspires to be an inspiring glass engraver to others and enjoys looking at other engravers' works and projects.
So What Tools did Diane Use?
- Diamond Ball Burrs, a variety of sizes
- Diamond High Speed FG Burrs, plus adaptor
- Green Silicon Stones, variety of shapes
- White Arkansas Stones
- Grey Rubber Silicone Polisher, Bullet shaped
- Mini Rubber Silicone Polishers, in Knife Edge and Bullet
If you're looking for more inspiration why not take a look at our article '32 Influential and Emerging Glass Engravers In The World'