Abrasive Fibre Buff Wheels
Can be bought individually or as a pack of three (1 of each grade)
- Grey: Fine
- Red: Medium
- Brown: Coarse
These nylon buffing wheels are a great companion to your jewellery and metal working tool kit. Deburring, de-oxidisation, texturing and for matt and satin finishes to metals. For removing wood fuzz and cleaning in wood carving For use in your pendant motor or flexible shaft. Read on to find out more uses and technical details...
These abrasive buffing wheels have a multitude of uses for all metals and wood. Perfect for achieving a matt satin finish to the surface of metals and for defuzzing and cleaning wood
More uses for the Abrasive Fibre Buff Wheels...
- Deburring. Removing unwanted bits of metal from all your jewellery, sculpting and metal work
- De-oxidisation and cleaning. Removal of rust, stains and oxides from metals
- Gives a beautiful light satin finish to your metals
- Add texture to your metals
- For use on all metals including silver, gold, brass, titanium, aluminium, platinum, copper, iron, steel.
- Defuzzing and cleaning wood
- Restoration of clocks and watches. Gives a matt, grained finished to your work and removes lacquers
And here's why we like them...
- 2.35mm shank so fits all types of drills
- Good for large batch work and very economical
- Use as they come, no compound or lubricant required
Non-woven fibre compressed abrasive mops on a steel shank
- Diameter: 25mm
- Depth: 15mm
- Shank: 2.35mm
- Brand: Scotch-Brite