100% Pure Beeswax Block 28g/1oz
|0 - 1||$3.85|
Beeswax has a multitude of uses in and around the workshop, studio and home. Use this 100% pure beeswax for lubricating and coating your saw blades and tools. With a spot of beeswax, saw blades will cut smoothly through metal without 'catching' making sawing much easier and reducing the amount of broken blades. Read on for more uses:
- Apply to saw blades to help glide smoothly through metal
- Wax and coat cord, thread and silks when beading to prevent fraying
- Casting pieces using the lost wax method
- Polish and seal oxidised silver to prolong oxidisation
- Picking up and holding small stones and beads in place whilst setting
- Rubbed onto a surface for transferring designs
- Polish up stones and sea glass for a natural shine
- Drawing wire through a drawplate
- Wood restoration
- Lubricating steel burrs HSS drill bits and steel tools
This beeswax is a 100% pure and natural product and may vary in colour from off white to yellow. The beeswax is cosmetic grade so can also be used for making candles, balms, moulds, creams, soap and polishes.
To find out more uses for Beeswax ave a read of our article '12 Uses for Beeswax In Jewellery Making'
100% Pure Beeswax, cosmetic grade